Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday celebrated primarily in the United States and Canada as a day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year.

12 Things I’m Grateful For..

      1. I’m thankful for even being brought into this world by my parents

2. I’m thankful for not having to pay for my education

3. I’m thankful I have a family who loves me

4. I’m thankful for my Mom always having food on the table for my family every night

5. I’m thankful for having a step Dad who loves me and cares for me, even though were not the same blood

6. I’m thankful for having a roof over my head

7. I’m thankful for having a few friends that care about me

8. I’m thankful for my Mom always having to deal with me always getting in trouble but yet she still manages to put up with me

9. I’m thankful for my parents always buying me new clothes and shoes

10. I'm thankful for having a sister and brothers because without them my life would be boring 

11. I'm thankful for my Mom always giving me money to go eat with my friends or money for school 

12. I'm thankful for just being alive 


No comments:

Post a Comment