Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving Break

On Thanksgiving break I had time to spend time with my older sister.
We went to starbucks together and to eat. I also had went to go see my
friends Paramount, I went to the movies with my friends from Paramount.
I spent more time with my little brothers, we played soccer and basketball,
we went to my grandmas house and played the XBOX 360. On Thanksgiving 
I went to my Aunts house in West Covina, I had a nice time at her house. After
we had ate are dinner we went to Black Friday at 11 P.M. at West Covina Mall.
It was pretty packed but we still managed to buy what we needed. I got home like
around 12:30 A.M. and rested for only 10 minutes and got back up to go shopping
some more with my Mom at Citadelle. It was super packed there, there was lines to
get into some stores like the Nike store and the Coach store. I didn't get home till 3 in
the morning I was exhausted and tired, my legs were hurting from all the walking. I 
still wasn't sleepy yet so I was eating pumpkin pie watching a movie called "Friday". I
fell asleep at 5 in the morning and woke up the next day exhausted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment