Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 1

My group was with really nice people that I got to know very well. I liked my 
group because they all did their own parts and they all showed up to the showcase.
On the day of the showcase I wasn't really nervous I was more like confident 
and ready to get it over with. My group was a bit nervous. Unfortunately are
powerpoint wasn't working for some reason, so we kept trying to figure it out. 
The powerpoint wasn't opening in the flash drive we saved it on, it turned
out the flash we were using had a virus. So Ms. Matos told us to present without 
the powerpoint so we did. We started to introduce ourselves and I was the
introduction so I started first. My whole group presented nicely, we spoke 
loudly and clearly. At the end we had apologized that are powerpoint wasn't 
working and they said it was okay. We asked if they had any questions and 
they said no. So we walked out and at the same we said thank you for your time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment