Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 2

A. What I liked about this class was that I got to research about medical careers and learn more about what those careers do and how much they pay and what type of education do you need to be like a Diagnostic Radiologist or a Dermatologist. I had no idea what those careers did till I got to this class. What I didn't like about this class was that we had to have assigned seats it would've been better if we got to choose them.

B. Some suggestions I consider for improving this class is to just do all your work on the computer that is assigned to you and to keep writing your goals and bringing your life planning goals notebook to class when you need to. 

C. I think I did pretty good in this class but I could've done better. 

D. I am reading my 100+ Goals like at least 3 times a week when I don't have New Media for the day, I'm not really reading my goals because sometime I don't have time but when I do I read over them one by one for 5 minutes. 

E. I am not committed into being a CTR person because I know in life I'm gonna make a few mistakes, but that what life is you make mistakes but you learn from them. 

F. What I promise to do to take care of my Body-Mind-Spirit is I will continue to keep playing sports and always think positive and always say what I believe in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment